Digital animation has become essential part of commercials, corporate presentations, and filmmaking. Virtually every commercial on television, and most TV shows and films, use digital animation effects. Hugely reduced start up costs have resulted in small digital animation studios cropping up all over the country, and established video shops adding animation to their palettes. This is a one-stop resources for setting up and operating an animation studio - it deals with every basic digital animation technique in step by step methods, and covers each major software package available. It is designed to be a must-have resource for one of media's fastest growing markets.
Digital Animation Bible:
* Helps you get your fist professional experience as an intern
* Provides essential information on choosing and using the right software, with dozens of hands-on examples
* Shows you how to put together a killer show reel
* Guides you into your first paying job, from interview to paycheck
* Shows you how to take a client from a need to a complete storyboard
* Helps you originate, define, and render unforgettable characters
* Facilitates your skill in lighting 3-D animations
* Prepares you for your new life as a professional digital animator or studio owner!
In the Digital Animation Bible, Videography and Digital Cinema magazine Contributing Editor George Avgerakis, a professional digital animator and videographer, gives you everything you need to get started, showing how any determined and creative reader can master this exciting new field by learning the fundamentals -- and getting comfortable with any of the three leading software packages that form the common language of contemporary digital animation.